Friday, August 1, 2008

Potty time?

So I realize that she will really appreciate this photo one day. I got her training potty out for the first time. She loved it! She even pulled it into the hall to sit on it and then accidentally tee-teed in it. Of course I made a big deal out of it. She always wants to sit on her potty now. She tells me,"My go potty." However, we are not aggressively potty training. I cannot say that I know what we are doing exactly. We do have the Elmo potty time video and book. We will see.

3 comments:

--Shelley said...

this is where we are. i wish we were seriously potty training. ella sits on it regularly but never to any avail. glad i found your blog by snooping through either donna or hil's comments. congrats on baby #2!

Jill Williamson said...

I too just found your blog! So good to see you! Take your time potty training...it's allot easier :) Jadyn is almost there!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Cute!!! Her hair is getting so long! She's a doll. I think she and Taylor could be good friends. Are our children ever going to meet?