Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Birthday Bunny



That's right. Tomorrow is Bunny's 7th birthday. I am ashamed that I am having to post so many old pictures of her. The ones with the crown on are from her 4th birthday when we lived in Louisville, KY. That party was a surprise as you can tell by the look on her face. We had actually invited our Sunday school class over. As I am holding her, they are all singing "Happy Birthday". She then proceeded to devour her cupcake from 3 dog bakery (after making a wish and blowing out the candle, of course).




Bunny use to have a crown every year and she would also put on a dress. In 2006 her birthday coincided with Ross's ordination. We had alot to celebrate on that day. As you can guess, Bunny's birthdays have not been the same for the past couple of years. After Ellie Kate's arrival the attention shifted just a wee bit. So I included a few pictures to show Bunny fulfilling her role as the "big sister". About a year and a half ago, Bunny was hit by a truck. She pulled thru but lost sight in her left eye (and gained a few pounds). She is obviously still beautiful and very loved by her family. Anywho, Ross says that she is a 'what have you done for me lately' pet. I just say that she is fabulous!


Happy Birthday, Bunny!

3 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

This is hilarious that she gets her own special b-day post, complete with pictures! Only you, Welley, and I love you for it! :)

--Shelley said...

I laughed and said to Chip, "Amy Jones is so funny". I love that you said it was a surprise...you can tell by the look on her face. I remember wondering how I would love Streed as much as Chloe (our dog at the time). What was I thinking?

Bragans said...

Props to bunny for getting her on special post complete with pictures and a crown! You are awesome! Glad you have a blog.

Joy