Monday, August 18, 2008

Emmett's Nursery




I am not one for picking out a pattern when it comes to decorating a nursery. I like to just gather things as I go. So that's why our little man's nursery is sort of a hodgepodge.
The scripture over his crib says,"Show me your ways, O Lord, guide me in Your truth and teach me." Psalm 25:4-5. The Winnie-the-Pooh in the rocking chair belonged to my sister when she was a baby so it's more than 30 years old. I still have to place some pictures in frames but other than that we're finished.

5 comments:

annieck said...

LOVE the nursery, Amy! It's beautiful! What a sweet sweet verse you guys picked out. Perfect!

The Mersemen and Me said...

Awww...it looks so sweet and cozy! What a lucky little man to have such a wonderful nursery to come home to! :)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Can't wait for a little man to be in there!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for pointing out how old Winnie the Pooh is. I'll remember that.HaHa!
Love Ya, Jenn

Donna said...

Love, love, love the nursery. Love your blog- so glad I can "hear your voice!" Oh- and I know what you mean about guilt with #2. We had a HUGE 2nd birthday party for Marky the day before Julia's birth (I was HUGE- and he wasn't even two yet) b/c I didn't want him to miss out- I called it my mommy-guilt party.