Monday, August 25, 2008

Emmett's Picture Post

As promised, here are some pictures. Since Emmett was born so late at night, we will not be going home until tomorrow morning which is perfectly fine with me. Thankfully, our electricity at home was restored earlier today. I should have plenty of details to share with Emmett when it comes to the weather conditions surrounding his arrival. This morning a nurse came into my room and told me that we were under a code white which sounded terribly official. It just meant that all the mommies had to go and wait out the tornado warning in the nursery with our little ones. This suited Emmett just fine as he chose to pass the time by nursing. He is a little barracuda. Anyway, hope you enjoy these pics!
Our new little man.

Ellie Kate "holding" baby brother.

Mommy's precious little bundle.

Daddy with his hands full:)

Getting to know you.

Ellie Kate's already helping.

Daddy & the Big Sister.

6 comments:

annieck said...

Amy, he's BEAUTIFUL!!! I know you're so proud of that handsome little man. :)

Sounds like you guys have had quite the adventure! You'll have great stories to tell him as he grows. :)

Jennifer said...

He is so beautiful Amy! I guess that's okay to say about a boy, isn't it? He really is! Look at all that hair! Jennifer showed me pictures at work this morning! She is a proud Aunt and she told me some of the stories! We are all so happy for you and your family! It kind of makes me want to start thinking about #2 but we are currently on the 2010 plan! :-)

Talk to you soon!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

He's a doll!!! And, yes- great stories to tell him. AND- we had that boppy- type thing. I think it's Oak Mountain Kids or something? It was my absolute favorite! You'll enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

oh so exciting!! you have such a sweet family!

Anonymous said...

Amy, I can't wait to see all of you again after looking at these pics. Tell Emmett and Ellie Kate that Aunt Jennifer will be back to see them soon!
Love You,
Jennifer

nick, robyn and taylor said...

yay for pictures! He's just perfect! Your family is so precious!!! I'll talk to you soon.

Love,
Rob