Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fireproof

Ross and I had the opportunity to see an advanced screening of the movie "Fireproof". We both loved it. I laughed. I cried. It was phenomenal. We talked about the movie all the way home and I cannot tell you how excited I am to see how God will use this wonderful tool to draw many to Himself.
If you will scroll all the way to the bottom of our blog you will be able follow the "Fireproof" link and get the details on the movie. I personally cannot recommend it enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fireproof is absolutely the best movie I've seen in years. I watched it with Amanda the night before I flew back into Iraq. We talked about it all the way home too. It really hit home for both of us. Since then Amanda was baptised and has been involved heavily in the church. I'm just counting down the days here until I get to come back home to join her.

Have you seen Facing the Giants and Flywheel?