Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ellie Kate's 2nd Birthday Party

Ellie Kate in her special b'day dress.

Nana & Doc
Meme & Poppa

TrevorKara & Kaylee
2 Pawpaw's, Mawmaw, & Grammy

Uncle Daniel & Aunt Jennifer
Daddy & Ellie Kate

"Big"MamaDaddy
I had a doctor's appointment on Friday and let's just say that Emmett could be making his grand entrance any day now. That being said, Ellie Kate's birthday isn't until August 31st, but we had already decided to have her party this weekend so that she wouldn't miss out.
We had such a great time. The party was in Ariton at my parents' home. The weather was beautiful so we were able to spend alot of time in the pool which is right where Ellie Kate wanted to be. We had lots of family to help us celebrate. My brother even drove from Louisiana. It was such a fun surprise!

Winnie-the-Pooh, Tigger, & Piglet

4 comments:

Bragans said...

Wow, 2 already. Time flies fast. I am glad you guys got to celebrate with family! She is a doll!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! It is so neat seeing everyone in your family again! Gosh, that brings back some memories! Everyone looks great! Tell your fam I said hello!

Jill Williamson said...

jadyn had that exact dress for her one year. I loved it! So sweet!

mackyton said...

She is such a beautiful girl. My niece just turned three this year and we celebrated in one of the Chicago venues where there was pool and an open barbecue. It was just as amazing. I even helped the kids play games and it was an absolute fun.