Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Update

We were released from the hospital yesterday afternoon and returned home around 6 pm. Jack is doing well. He is very congested and has a nasty cough, but he is my jolly little pudge of a fella.

I honesty cannot express my gratitude to each and every show of support and prayer lifted on my family's behalf. I have been unable to respond to each call, text, facebook post, but each one has been and continues to be greatly appreciated. I look forward to sharing this latest happening in our lives in the form of a post.

God is good!

Amy

2 comments:

the may's said...

we are praying for you all and love and miss you
autry,kim,tanner&andy

Jennifer Farris said...

Amy, Cade & I prayed for Jack when we got the news while we were down at the beach. So glad Jack is OK. PTL!