Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sitting in Children's Hospital Again

I still cannot quite comprehend the title to this post.
This morning we find ourselves in a place that is far more familiar than I had ever hoped it would be. We are in Children's Hospital in B'ham. For now let me say that sweet baby Jack is doing well. Results from his spinal tap (performed @ 2:30 this morning) returned negative.

We hope to return home soon.

I am beyond humbled by the prayers lifted on my family's behalf.

Do not be fooled! There is more than a physical struggle that has taken place in these last 15+ hours. There is a spiritual battle that has been fought. My Lord Jesus has graciously stood with us.

Thank you, dear Father, for Your mercy.

What satan intended for evil, the Lord has already and will continue to use for good!

God has seen fit to use baby Jack, the most innocent among us, to accomplish His purposes.

I will post with more details when I can.

4 comments:

The Cartee's said...

Jared and I are praying for you, Ross, and baby Jack. Please keep us posted.

Stephanie said...

Gosh, what all has happened? Is Ross okay (post from the Cartee's)? PRAYERS, PRAYERS!!!!!! Keep us posted!

Christen said...

We are praying for you guys, keep us updated!
Let us know if you need anything while you're in Birmingham!

Erin said...

We love you! If there is anything that we can do to help, please let us know.