Saturday, July 2, 2011

I am...

alive and well.
I have so much catching up to do.
I just wrote out the story of Jack's arrival and now it is gone.
I wrote out the story of Jack's sickness and now it is gone.
I literally have a post saved from last September that I never posted.
I am not organized.
It's been a very emotional week.
And last but not least, a little perspective goes a long way so I am okay with all of the above. I'm not happy with all of the above, but I am okay with it.
Will try to post soon.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad to know you guys are alive :o)!

holly said...

hunny, you are in survival mode. welcome to motherhood...especially motherhood to 3 children. just take care of your babies, and do what you can do, and God will bless you and cover you with his graces!

Donna said...

I've wondered how you were doing. Summer is just hard- I think we need to schedule and structure that fall brings. Hope you are liking your new town/church.

--Shelley said...

i agree with holly. i could have echoed your blog post. i updated mine for the first time in 2 months. life is tough right now. read the verse at the top of your blog, I just did. He gently leads those with young! love you

momrnem said...

Hang in there honey. You are doing an awesome job. I am constantly amazed at all the things you do with the kids and the wonderful things you and Ross are teaching them. Like Holly commented sometimes it's survival mode. I remember those times. (lol)Hope you get some time to blog song. You are an awesome writer. I love you all so much.

momrnem said...

Sorry about misspellings!

Jennifer Farris said...

Amy, I know you've probably heard the news, but we are going to be moving up there close to you guys! We are excited. Hope we can get together soon. :)