Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bunny's Birthday

What a day! Bunny turned either 8 or 56 today. Of course, we celebrated.

What a classy chihuahua.



EK helped me make Bunny's birthday crown.


Look at that smile!



"Let the festivities begin!"


EK let Bunny borrow her Elmo candle from her 1st birthday. After we sang "Happy Birthday", EK helped her blow out the candle. I wonder what her wish was. (You don't have to give me your answer in the comments section:)
At this point Bunny was devouring some cocktail weenies with cheese.

My guess is that Bunny will spend the day celebrating by taking a nap and avoiding the kids. Emmett couldn't be bothered by all of this. He was too busy playing in his johnny jump up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ames! what a sweet, FUNNY, family you have...I love that bunny had a birthday and that it was celebrated...you're so creative!

Yancy and Joy said...

Oh my goodness, Amy! You make me laugh! Happy Birthday, Bunny! :)