Sunday, June 21, 2009

'Dis Daddy'

At lunch today EK said the blessing. It went like this. "Dear Gawad, tank you for dis food. Ayymen." I said,"Why don't you thank God for Daddy?" She bowed her head again and said,"Dear Gawad, tank you for dis Daddy. Ayymen."
Oh how we love 'dis Daddy'! I put together a few random pics of him with his little ones.

Easter '08

Play-doh at Christmas '08

August '08

"Two babies." -EK

Daddy and the new Big Sis.

Start 'em young.

Going on a date. March'09

"Can you say Daaaddyy?"

Easter '09

May '09

June '09
I had to make myself stop adding pictures. In our short time with our children, Ross has made wonderful memories with them. He is an amazing father.
Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Aww... I love her saying "dis daddy". Julia said "da" before a lot of people for a long time like I love "da BB" and "da Poppy". I love your photo shoot- you have beautiful children!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I love dis daddy! Absolutely adorable! What great pics!!! Happy Father's Day to dat daddy!

Emily Chappell said...

I cannot believe you remember Verdell!! I haven't even thought about that in a long time! I told my mom about it and she said, "Well Dang!" The things we remember...

Your kids are so beautiful! I am glad you found my blog--I hope to get back to it soon. I am going to check in with you often!!