Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Her 1st Movie

Last night, Ross and I decided that we would take EK to see her very first movie. She was terribly excited when I woke her up from her nap and told her about her surprise.


Mommy and EK at the movies.


Getting some snacks. She actually placed the order. Eating popcorn was another treat for EK.


Waiting for Ice Age 3 to start.

She seemed to have a pretty good time at her first movie. However, I do think that Ross and I had just as much fun watching her. The dinosaurs in the movie did scare her a little bit. She also said that the scrat characters should 'take turns'. She really listened when I told her that we had to be quiet in the theater. She even shooshed Ross before Ice Age 3 ever started. Our Little Prissy Mae is growing up. Can someone get me a tissue please?