Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Always something to say


The other morning as Ross was getting ready to leave the house:
EK: "I probwee go to work wiv Daddy today, I tink (think)."

While on the way to a softball game:
EK: "I just bein' shy."
Me: "Why are you being shy?"
EK: " People bodder (bother) me."

Playing in the dugout at our softball game:
EK: "Mama, can I keep pwayin' (playing) in dis cage?"

While I pushed her on the swing outside:
EK: "I swingin' high to Jesus. Hey Jesus! God wuvs you, Jesus!"

2 comments:

Christen said...

Ek is too cute, can't wait 'til Luke is old enough to let me know what he's thinking about!

Donna said...

So people bodder her sometimes? I can't imagine her being shy. :) P.S. I've already thought about burning poor sissy's neck with a curling iron- I'm glad you warned me to be extra careful!