Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cows, Flowers, and Chicks...Oh my!



All of these pictures are from a recent trip to my parents' house. You see my brother, Daniel, was visiting. Actually you won't see him because I didn't even get a picture of him. Oh well.



Ellie Kate did visit with Grammy. That's always a treat!






Ellie Kate helped Nana plant some flowers. She enjoyed herself. A runny nose and dirty little hands made for a pretty messy face.







I tagged along to the barn where Poca Doc showed EK some chicks. She liked to put the fluffy little guy in her hat.















We helped Poca Doc look for a new calf.




To the right is the new little guy spending some time with his mommy.







To the right is EK enjoying the beautiful weather.










EK walked along the fence with Mama Kitty. She couldn't quite coax her down.

2 comments:

Christen said...

Hey Amy, I found you're blog on the Pinckard's site...looks like you guys are loving your new home. You're kids are precious! I just started my own blog, come visit it at sparksnote.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

If I'm not mistaken Emmett was also at Nana and Poca Doc's. We would like to see some pictures of him also. I hope everyone is having a good day!

Love,
Jennifer