Saturday, May 2, 2009

The many faces of Little Man

I do realize that Emmett wasn't shown in the previous post. That's because I wanted to give him his own post. Emmett is eight months old now. He is usually a jolly little fella. He likes to jabber. He thinks that Bunny is the greatest thing ever and that his sister is hilarious. He likes to be put in his crib around 7 pm with clothe diapers to snuggle up to and his pacifier. He is terribly ticklish. He loves to take a bath. When I bathe him under his little chin, he laughs his little infectious laugh. If you like a good belly giggle then he is your guy. He enjoys playing 'Wheeeerrrree's Emmett?'. He is always amazed that he has a hand and then he discovers that he has two hands and well, that pretty much keeps him occupied for a good while.
We love our Little Man and know that he is a blessing from the Lord.

While EK planted flowers, Emmett chilled by the pool.
On the swing with Poca Doc and EK.
Check out those baby blues.

"What was on my finger?"

He's a jolly little guy.
Cheeks!

"Whoa! Hands!"

"What you talkin' bout?"

This one needs sound effects.

Emmett smiling at Pawpaw (also Emmett).
Sleeping on his Meme.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for letting us get a peek at Emmett as well!! I always love looking at pictures of both of them!

Love to you all!
Jennifer

Donna said...

How precious is that angelboy of yours? Before I had a boy I didn't know if I'd know what to do with one- now I know they are simply heart-stealers!