Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged

http://teammichaelbryant.blogspot.com/ , has tagged me to share ten things with all of you that I'm not afraid to admit. The rules are:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.

2) Post the rules on your blog

3) Write 10 random things about yourself (see below).

4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.

5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6) Let the tagger know when your entry has been posted.

Here goes.........

1. My husband and I only dated two months before he proposed. I obviously said yes and we married five months later.

2. Ross and I met in a piano bar called Stray Cats. Since my dad is a veterinarian, I told him that it was a humane society:)

3. As a little girl I had a very heightened fear of Jaws. (That's right, dunna....dunna....dunna..dunna..dunna..dunna..) I was so scared that I would not get into the bathtub unless my mom came into the bathroom with me. As Ellie Kate would say, "He scare me."

4. I grew up as an Alabama fan, but converted to Auburn when Ellie Kate was born in 2006. My baptism followed shortly after when we moved to Opelika.

5. I can sleep. Not just normal amounts of time, but for hours on end. Ross calls them miniature comas. Of course, since having children I don't get to do that very often anymore. Naps...one of my favorite passtimes.

6. I use to have a BIG crush on Conan O'Brien. I thought he was hilarious and completely silly. Then Ross entered my life. (Ross just said in the background,"Be careful little fingers what you post.")

7. I have never been able to tolerate someone touching my pinkie toe. I grin and bear it for pedicures, but other than that my pinkie toes are off limits. My guess is that when I was little my parents got carried away with the "wee, wee, wee, all the way home" when they played "this little piggy went to market."

8. I love true crime shows. Usually the ones on Investigation Discovery and A&E are my favorites. This worries my husband since most of these shows have some forensic angle to them. I think it makes him nervous to think that if I ever did anything to him I could probably get away with it. Yeah, he sleeps with one eye open.

9. I found a letter that I had written to santa when I was a little girl. It was addressed to the South Pole. I also thought when I was little that all dogs were boys and all cats were girls. So where are all of the cogs and dats?

10. It is physically impossible for me to run above snail pace. Although I swing my arms with extreme velocity, it does not help me run any faster. In high school, on my softball team, my nickname was molasses.

Now I am going to break the rules. I won't tag anyone specifically. I'll just ask any other bloggers who read this to consider themselves tagged.

4 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I am so bad at tags and try to avoid them like the plague, but I love reading other people's! Hilarious! I knew you were quirky like me, deep, deep down...

nick, robyn and taylor said...

You're hilarious. But I already knew that. I laughed out loud at a few of your answers. We need to get together soon!

abryant said...

Thanks so much for doing this. It was funny reading your responses!! Michael and I only dated one month then he proposed and we got married 7 months later. When you know you know!! Especially when you meet at church!

Donna said...

That was hilarious! I bet you run faster than me. ; )