Monday, March 28, 2011

We are...

Home. Praise the Lord! I was quite surprised that we got to come home today because Jack still needed a little bit of oxygen during the night. However, our little fella is doing really well. He has been smiling and cooing at me. Oh, how it does this mama good! I loved being able to sit in our living room, in our glider, and rock that sweet baby without a mask or gloves on. Jack has an appointment with his pediatrician in the morning and then my mom is going to bring Ellie Kate and Emmett home. I cannot wait to see those babies! We have alot going on right now in our family, but the Lord is faithful to just let me be where I am each day. "Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you." -Isaiah 46:4

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

SO glad you are home and he is doing well! We've been saying lots of prayers for all of you.

The Riley Family said...

Yeah! Praise the Lord. I know it feels so good to have your man feeling better and home where he belongs. Praise the Lord!

Elena said...

I am so glad ya'll made it home! I have been thinking about you and praying for you!

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy for all of you!!!! Prayers still coming your way!!

Bragans said...

So glad you are home! It was so good to talk with you and I am glad I have your number now. Praying for all of you as you prepare to move. Love you!

Faith said...

Amy,
I was checking your blog to see how your talk at the arboredum went and instead found your posts about Jack. So thankful to read how God held you during this process and that Jack is doing well! Will be praying that his body fully heals.
So glad to have had the opportunity to meet you at the Sav-a-Life banquet. Take care,
Faith Aldridge

Faith said...

Amy,
I was checking your blog to see how your talk at the arboredum went and instead found your posts about Jack. So thankful to read how God held you during this process and that Jack is doing well! Will be praying that his body fully heals.
So glad to have had the opportunity to meet you at the Sav-a-Life banquet. Take care,
Faith Aldridge

Donna said...

Amy I know you are so relieved to have your baby in his own home and his own bed. You had amazing faith and grace through the whole situation. I rejoice with you- God is good all the time!