Saturday, March 28, 2009

Poor bug.

Since I don't have a picture, you'll have to make do with my description. As I was cleaning in the garage this week, EK played in the driveway with some chalk and her tricycle. She still had on her pajamas from the night before. She was wearing her pink crocs with her hair in a Cindy Lu Who do on top of her head. To complete her outfit, she was wearing a pink tutu. She was quite content collecting rocks and flowers. She told me that "Buttchler make me busy", which means that she was bossing around our boxer, Butler.
She then showed me a beetle wiggling around on its back. I went back to work in the garage. EK came over and told me, "I stomp dat bug wiv my weg. I broked(t) him. That was not nice."
Poor bug. He had the misfortune of crossing paths with a bossy, tutu wearing toddler. She can be fierce.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would have loved to seen her all decked out! I can't wait to see all of you next week.

Love,
Jennifer

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Hilarious! Your description was great, but I do wish I had a picture to go with it. I'm sure that was priceless. And I'm pretty sure that EK would keep me laughing all day long if I lived with her.