Monday, March 23, 2009

Date Day

Ross and EK had another date. It melts my heart to see them having this precious time together. Priss was beyond excited! Bunny wanted to take time for a photo.

After putting on the appropriate shirt, she was ready to go.
First stop was to pay the water bill. EK got to hold a baby squirrel. She even named it Elliot. Did I just hear some sighs of relief since my child isn't snake handling?
Then off to Chick-fil-A. Here she comes down the slide.
Now she's rocking on the rocking cow.
Then they stopped by a pet shop. EK is looking at the mice.
A quick pic with Daddy at AK's Coffee. The plan was to eat cake, but EK decided on some ice cream.
Daddy must have said something funny.


Little Man spent some time with Mommy, but greeted Daddy with smiles when he returned home.

I could never grow tired of posting pictures of Ross and the babies. He is a tremendous daddy. He has such a busy schedule, but always seems to make time for each of us.

2 comments:

Elyse said...

Hey lady! I've been keeping up with your blog. Looks like you guys are doing well. I'd love to get together with you all next time you're in town..if you come to grab a bite to eat or whatever. BWW is always good for us. Please check out my new blog :o)

nick, robyn and taylor said...

I love these sweet pictures! And how did you not make mention of EK being a future AGD? I mean, she was holding a squirrel after all! :)