Thursday, February 19, 2009

The things she says...



The other night I was reading EK a story from her bible story book. It had a picture of Paul standing on a rock and telling the people around him about Jesus.

Me: "You can tell people about Jesus."
EK: (while pointing to the picture) "I can go see them? I gone give Paul a high five."

Another time when we were talking about God...
EK: "I want to go see Him."
Me: "What would you say to Him?"
EK: "I say Boo God!"

EK loves to take messages back and forth between me and Ross. We usually say things like 'tell Daddy I love him' or 'tell Mommy she's pretty'. She calls these messages "the magic word". The other night I was at home by myself with the kids. Emmett was asleep and EK was laying on my bed with me...

EK: "Tell me the magic word, Mommy."
Me: "What do you mean?"
EK: "Say, 'you hot Daddy'."
She then started laughing, sat up, looked toward the bedroom door and said, "You hear dat, Woss?!"

3 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Oh my goodness! Could she be any funnier?!

Donna said...

That is hilarious- I love how you type the way she talks. She's going to be a comedian like her mommy.

Anonymous said...

Hahah that's hilarious! Giving Paul a high five and saying "Boo" to God! :P