Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Once upon a time...

By:  Ellie Kate
Once upon a time there was a little girl there was another little girl and there was a dog and it was a girl.  There was three boys.  Our dog is very old. Her leg been hurting her.  She got hit in the eye by a car. Emmett, he been always funny.  Ellie Kate, the little girl, she played duck, duck, goose with Emmett.  Daddy he always has to do work.  Mama she is a great cook.  (Hence this is a fairytale.)  And Jack the little baby he is sooo cute.  Jack one time he smashed my doll house.  One time me and Daddy went on a daddy daughter date date. We ate ice cream. Both of ours had chocolate ice cream.  We both had a cherry on top.  Daddy he didn't want his cherry.  I ate mine first then I ate Daddy's.  I sneaked up to his ice cream and stoled the cherry. Daddy said,"Where'd my cherry go!" I told Daddy that I stoled it.  He got my goat.  That was the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very very precious. I love Ellie Kate's story and she makes it very interesting. Sure miss all of you and thanks for keeping us up to date. We love you!

Donna said...

"He got my goat". Precious girl- she is just funny all the time isn't she?! God knew you'd need a comedian in the house this year. :)