Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lovie Dovie

I couldn't let the day come to a close without making mention of my hubs. Today is our six year wedding anniversary. All of the cliches' have proven true. He is an amazing husband. He is my best friend. I cannot (nor would I want to) imagine my life without him. I love that man!
This morning I began writing in his card..."six kids and two years later". Yeah, mama was a little frazzled. Gladly we are heading to the beach on vacation. Just us. Me and him. And you know what? Right next to him just happens to be my favorite place in the world:)

5 comments:

Donna said...

You are a beautiful couple- PERFECT for each other! Happy Anniversary! Enjoy the beach and SLEEP IN!!!!

The Riley Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing vacation together.

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! Have fun at the beach!

annieck said...

So sweet! Happy anniversary!!!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

So precious. Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great one!
And great to hear about the 6 kids in 2 years. I never knew!