Friday, October 17, 2008

Vacation


Ross and I got to spend a full week in Panama City Beach. We were able to catch up on some sleep. We even got to visit with Brother Randy Kuhn and his family. He ordained Ross back in 2006. He pastors a church in PC so we were able to attend two services. It was humbling to hear the sweet people there lift us up in their prayers. We were both encouraged. I don't think I've ever gone to the beach during this time of year, but it was very enjoyable. Thanks to Nana, Pocca Doc, Meme, and Poppa for taking care of the kids. We had to convince ourselves to stay for the full week. We were missing our little ones badly.

3 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

yay for a vacation! I'm sure y'all needed it!

Bragans said...

So glad you guys were able to get away! I know that it is good for the soul and for the marriage! Everyone is growing up so much!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, I finally got the time to visit your page. I ran into your parents at conestoga the night before I flew back into Iraq and your mom gave me the address. I so need a vacation myself. I think I'm going to spend some of this deployment money on a cruise with Amanda.

By the way, Amanda and I got mild food poisoning the next day after eating at conestoga. lol Sick on a 16hr flight was not a pleasant experience.